Table of Contents
- 1 General Introduction, definitions and stipulations
- 2 Licences
- 3 Account rules
- 4 Payment rules
- 5 Security rules
- 6 Disclaimer
- 8 Bonus rules
- 9 Chat functionality rules
- 10 Casino – Games – Live Casino
- 11 Poker
- 12 Intellectual Property
- 13 Claims and disputes
- 14 Miscellaneous
- 15 Amendments
1 General Introduction, definitions and stipulations
1.1 “E-PLAY 24 LTD”, is a duly registered company in Malta with registration number C-48483 with its registered address at Tigne Place , Block 12 , Floor 1/5, Tigne Street, Sliema SLM3173 Malta with a Class I (MGA/CL1/637/2010) and Class 3 (MGA/CL3/637/2010) remote gaming license running on Class 4 Licensee (PT Games) by the Republic of Malta – L.N. 176 of 2004 Lotteries and Other Games Act, 2001 (Act. No. XXIV of 2001) Remote Gaming Regulations, 2004, hereinafter referred to as “CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24”; and you, as the “Account Holder.”
1.2 These “Terms” are the terms and conditions constituting the complete, final and exclusive agreement between the Account Holder and CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24, and governing the contractual relationship between CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 and the Account Holder. The Terms supersede and merge all prior agreements, representations and understandings between the Account Holder and CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24. By opening a CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account, registering, logging-in, using the Services, participating in the games, or accepting any Prize, a visitor or an Account Holder represents that he/she understands and agrees:
- a. to become a party to the Terms,
- b. that he/she has read, understood and will be adhering to these Terms and Conditions, and
- c. that he/she shall abide by all its terms.
CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 may update, amend, edit and supplement the Terms at any time. Any substantial amendment to the Terms shall be notified in advance by CasinoPlex to the Account Holder before coming into effect.
All references in the Terms to the singular shall include the plural and vice versa. All references to “the” shall include “a/an” and vice versa.
1.3.1 An “Account Holder” is an individual having a contractual relationship with CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 by creating a CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account on the Website.
1.3.2 A “CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account” is an account held by an Account Holder, for bona fide transactions, with a strict aim to establish a normal commercial relationship with CasinoPlex and with the strict purpose of conducting betting and other gaming and gambling transactions.
1.3.3 The “Contract” is the contractual relationship between CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 and an Account Holder and shall be constituted under and governed by the Terms.
1.3.4 The “Governing Authorities” are the authorities of Malta.
1.3.5 The “Governing Law” is the law of Malta.
1.3.6 The “Place of the Contract” is Malta.
1.3.7 The “Regulator” is the Malta Gaming Authority, which is a regulatory authority established by Maltese law to govern all forms of gaming in Malta. For more information, please go to www.mga.org.mt.
1.3.8 The “Website” is the internet gateway accessible through the internet address www.CasinoPlex.com / www.PokerPlex24.com where all current and relevant information regarding CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 ßoperations is published, and through which the Services are provided to the Account Holders.
1.3.9 The “Services” are the gaming and betting offers provided by CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 to the Account Holder through the Website.
1.3.10 The “Gaming and Betting Duty” refers to the special tax applicable on gaming and betting in Malta.
1.3.11 A “Card” refers to all types of cards with a function of “payment”, “charge”, “debit”, “credit”, “virtual” and/or similar.
1.3.12 A “Payment Solution Provider” is an intermediary acting as a payment agent for various different payment methods.
1.3.13 A “Financial Institution” is a bank and/or other institution regulated by an applicable domestic financial services Act or similar.
1.3.14 “Force Majeure” refers to any occurrence or condition beyond one’s reasonable control which leads to a delay or default in the performance of the affected party’s contractual obligation and shall, for the purposes of the Terms, include Acts of God, government restrictions (including the denial or cancellation of any necessary licence where such denial or cancellation is made through no fault of the affected party), wars, outbreak of hostilities, riots, civil disturbances, insurrections, acts of terrorism, fire, explosions, floods, theft, malicious damage, strikes, lockouts, and/or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the party whose performance is affected.
1.3.15 “Client Application” shall mean the web browser application opened by the Account Holder in order to use the Services.
1.3.16 “Software” shall mean all software used by CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 to offer and/or operate the Services and/or run the Client Application.
1.3.17 A “Prize” is an amount, a bonus or a reward that can be won by the Account Holder.
1.3.18 An “Inactive Account” is a CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account which has not recorded any log-in and/or log-out for a period exceeding 12 consecutive months.
1.3.19 All trademarks, service marks and trade names as well as images, graphics, text, concepts or methodologies (collectively the “Intellectual Assets”) found on the Website, the Client Application and the material contained therein are the exclusive property of CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 and/or CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24’s suppliers and partners. The Account Holder is not entitled to exploit or otherwise use any Intellectual Asset for whatever purpose, except for what is allowed by law.
1.4 CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 is not responsible if information made available on the Website is not accurate, complete or current. Account Holder acknowledges that the Website provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Account Holder acknowledges further that any reliance on the Website is at Account Holder’s own risk.
1.5 CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 does not warrant that any errors in the Website will be corrected.
1.6 Though CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 tries to make the Website available twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week, except for planned down-time for maintenance, CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 does not warrant that the Website will be at all times available. CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 does not warrant that Account Holder’s computer, tablet, and/or smartphone will be able to access and/or support the Website.
1.7 CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 may modify, add to, suspend, or delete any aspect of the Website, in whole or in part, at CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24’s sole discretion at any time, with such modifications, additions or deletions being immediately effective. Such modifications, additions or deletions may include but are not limited to content offered, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access or use.
CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 has received the approval to provide the Services from the Regulator who issued and regulates the following licences:
- Licenses issued by Malta Gaming Authority (“MGA”): MGA/CL1/637/2010 and MGA/CL3/637/2010 (issued on the 9th February 2011).
- Licenses issued by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission: License number: 000-039522-R-319398-001 (issued on the 11th November 2014).
- Licenses issued by AAMS: License number: 15232
3 Account rules
3.1 Creation of a CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account
3.1.1 An individual cannot participate in a game for money unless that individual is an Account Holder. To be registered as a player, an individual must submit an application for registration and provide at least the following information:
- a. date of birth (showing that the player is over eighteen (18) years of age);
- b. player’s first and last name;
- c. player’s place of residence;
- d. player’s valid email address; and
- e. a username and a password.
3.1.2 An individual applying to become an Account Holder warrants and represents not to be under the age of eighteen (18) years. Minors cannot register as a player and cannot hold a CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account. CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 reserves the right to request proof of age and perform checks in order to verify the information provided. A CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account may be suspended until satisfactory proof of age is provided.
3.1.3 An individual applying to become an Account Holder furthermore warrants and represents:
- a. to be a physical person (a legal entity will not be accepted as an Account Holder);
- b. is not a resident of U.S.A., Puerto Rico, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands, US Minor Outlying Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, American Samoa, Micronesia, Hong Kong, Philippines, Netherlands Antilles, Antigua and Barbuda, Cyprus, Israel, Turkey, France, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Martinique, New Caledonia, French Polynesia, St. Pierre and Miquelon, Reunion, French Southern Territories, Wallis Futuna, Mayotte, Libya, Spain, Estonia, Singapore, Belgium, Bulgaria, Portugal, Romania, Ukraine, Italy, Hungary.
- c. not to be a professional player in any sport, competition or league where CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 offers betting;
- d. not to be restricted by limited legal capacity;
- e. not to be acting on behalf of another party;
- f. not to be classified as a compulsive problem gambler, and/or be included (whether voluntarily or involuntarily) on any register or database of excluded players;
- g. not to be depositing monies originating from criminal and/or other unauthorised activities;
- h. not to be depositing monies through a Card which the Account Holder is not authorised to use and/or utilising a Card in a jurisdiction in which betting and gaming are prohibited;
- i. not to be conducting criminal activities whereby a CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account is directly or indirectly involved;
- j. not to be holding an active account with another legal entity which is part of the same group as CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24, meaning other entities directly or indirectly controlled by E-Play24 Limited;
- k. not to use the Services if it is illegal in his/her country of residence or otherwise restricted for him/her to open a gaming account, purchase or use Services from CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 and/or otherwise participate in the games offered. It is the Account Holder’s responsibility to ensure his/her use of CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24’s Website and Services is legal;
- l. not to find the Website or the Services offensive, objectionable, unfair, nor indecent; and
- m. to maintain his/her CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account details up-to-date in terms of the following: first and last name, country of residence, valid email address and phone number.
3.1.4 An individual applying for a CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account acknowledges and accepts:
- a. all definitions and stipulations as stated under the Terms;
- b. the Terms as currently published on the Website, as well as any possible future changes to the Terms;
- c. that the Place of the Contract is Malta; and
- d. that the Contract is governed by: (i) the Terms as published in English; (ii) any regulatory provisions or other decisions made from time to time by the Governing Authorities; and (iii) the Governing Law of the Place of the Contract.
3.1.5 An individual applying for registration warrants and represents that any information provided in his/her application form is true and correct. Failing this, CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 will not register the individual, and where that individual has already been registered, CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 will block the CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account when it becomes aware that the individual has provided false information when registering as a player.
3.2 Management of the CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account
3.2.1 CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 reserves the right at its own discretion and at all times, to:
- a. decline to open a CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account and/or to close or suspend an existing CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account without any explanation whatsoever;
- b. decline to accept deposits without any explanation whatsoever;
- c. request documents to verify: (i) the identity of the Account Holder, (ii) his/her authorisation to use a specific Card and/or (iii) other facts and information provided by the Account Holder. Such request may be made at any given moment and CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 reserves the right to suspend an account pending investigation;
- d. transfer and/or license, without prior notice, data regarding an Account Holder to any other legal entity, in any country, ultimately managed and controlled by E-Play24 Limited., subject to CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 guaranteeing that the said data at all times is transferred and managed in accordance with applicable laws, data protection acts and/or similar;
- e. transfer and/or license, without prior notice, the rights and liabilities regarding an Account Holder to any other legal entity, in any country, ultimately managed and controlled by E-Play24 Limited., subject to CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 guaranteeing the liabilities being honoured;
- f. hold and manage funds belonging to Account Holders in accordance with generally accepted guidelines for cash management regarding such funds; this may include a Financial Institution and/or a Payment Solution Provider being entrusted to hold funds in the name of and/or for the benefit of Account Holders;
- g. forfeit and/or confiscate funds available on a CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account and/or refuse to honour a claim, in the event that, directly or indirectly: (i) the Terms have been violated; and/or (ii) other unauthorised activities have occurred in connection with a betting event and/or the operation of a CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account (such as, but not limited to, breach of the law or other regulations, breach of a third party’s rights, fraud, and cheating);
- h. suspend and/or cancel the participation of an Account Holder in the games, promotional activities, competitions or other services, whenever CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 is of the opinion that there are legitimate concerns that a CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account is, has been, or may be used for illegal, fraudulent or dishonest practices;
- i. suspend and/or cancel the participation of the Account Holder in the Services, and/or forfeit and/or confiscate funds available on their CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account if the Account Holder is found cheating, or if it is determined by CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 that the Account Holder has employed or made use of a system (including machines, robots, computers, software or any other automated system) designed to defeat or capable of defeating the Client Application and/or Software.
3.2.2 If the CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account has been suspended in accordance with the clauses above for more than 12 months, CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 reserves the right to charge a monthly administrative fee until the account balance reaches zero. CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 reserves the right to close the Suspended Account once the account reaches zero balance. If there are no funds on the CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account, the CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account will not be charged, and it will be closed immediately.
3.2.3 CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 warrants and represents at all times to:
- a. manage funds belonging to Account Holders in a secure and appropriate manner; and/or
- b. absorb the cost of and pay the Gaming and Betting Duty, as applicable, at the Place of the Contract;
- c. manage data regarding an Account Holder in accordance with applicable laws, data protection acts and/or similar;
- d. not offer contingencies to customers to proceed to any fund transfer between customers’ accounts.
3.2.4 CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 shall keep Account Holders’ funds separate from CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24’s own funds in an Account Holder account held with a Financial Institution approved by the Regulator.
3.2.5 A CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account does not accrue interest. The Account Holder shall not treat CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 as a financial institution.
3.2.6 An Account Holder can only hold one CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account at a time. In the event that this rule is breached, CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 reserves the right to block and/or delete the superfluous CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account(s) held by the Account Holder in breach of this clause, and reallocate all the funds to a single CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account. No Bonus given to the superfluous CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account(s) will be reallocated.
3.2.7 A CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account is non-transferable. It is prohibited for players to sell, transfer or acquire accounts from or to other players. Funds cannot be transferred between CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Accounts.
3.2.8 An Account Holder shall not allow any other individual, including any minor, to use or reuse his/her CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account, access and/or use any material or information from the Website, accept any Prize, or access and/or participate in the Services.
3.3 Responsible gaming – Account settings
3.3.1 An Account Holder may, in the CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account settings:
- a. set a limit on the amount that he/she may wager or deposit into his/her CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account within a specified period of time, depending on his/her country of residence;
- b. exclude himself/herself from playing for a definite period of time.
3.3.2 An Account Holder who has set a limit as above in a) may change or revoke the limit in the CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 account settings. Increasing or revoking a limit takes effect seven days after CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 has registered the change. Decreasing a limit takes effect immediately after CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 has registered the change. CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 shall not accept a wager from an Account Holder contrary to a limit or exclusion set by themselves as above.
3.3.3 If CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 believes that a player’s gambling will cause the player financial or personal difficulties, CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 reserve the right to close the CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account.
3.3.4 Kindly be advised that gambling can be addictive. If a player deems to require help to overcome any such addiction, he/she should kindly follow this link to the Responsible Gaming page of the Website.
3.4 Inactive accounts
3.4.1 An “Inactive Account” is a CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account which has no record of any log-in and/or log-out for a period exceeding twelve (12) consecutive months.
3.4.2 CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 reserves the right to charge a monthly administrative fee for Inactive Accounts. The monthly fee for CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Accounts held in euros is set at EUR 7. The following monthly fees apply to CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Accounts held in other currencies: EUR 7, DKK 35, GBP 4, and USD 7. The administrative fee will be charged and deducted from the Inactive Account at the beginning of the month following the month in which the CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account became inactive.
3.4.3 CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 reserves the right to close the Inactive Account once the account reaches zero balance. All Account Holders whose CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Accounts remain inactive for 12 months will be notified within 30 days prior to any fees being charged to their CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Accounts. The Account Holders may therefore reactivate their CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Accounts by logging in/logging out or withdrawing their funds within the 30 days’ time window without incurring any fees. Should any Account Holder reactivate their CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account within three months, they will be refunded any inactivity fees.
3.4.4 CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 reserves the right to remit the balance on an Inactive Account to the MGA, in accordance with the Remote Gambling Regulations, if:
- a. no transactions have been recorded on a CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account for a period of 30 consecutive months; and
- b. CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 has made reasonable efforts to contact the Account Holder of the Inactive Account but the Account Holder could not be satisfactorily located or the required payment instructions were not available. Once the balance is remitted to the MGA, the money will be forfeited and the Inactive Account closed.
3.5.1 Subject to the sub-clauses below and without prejudice to CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 right to seek redress under any applicable legislation, regulation, enactment or policy, or under any other provision of the Terms, CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 shall have the right to block a CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account when a chargeback has been requested in relation to that CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account.
3.5.2 When a chargeback has been requested, CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 will send a “Chargeback Notice” to the Account Holder at the email address mentioned in the Account Holder’s details, in order to seek confirmation of the Account Holder’s identity and of the payment method used to credit to the Account Holder’s CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account any funds entirely unrelated to a chargeback (“Untainted Funds”). In the absence of confirmation by the Account Holder of the Account Holder’s identity and of the payment method used to credit Untainted Funds to the Account Holder’s CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account, following a Chargeback Notice, CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 will send two (2) written reminders to the Account Holder at the email available to it, each of which will be subject to a processing fee of fifty (50) GBP drawn on any Untainted Funds.
3.5.3 Where a CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account has been blocked due to a chargeback and the Account Holder has not:
- a. logged in to the CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account for a period of thirty (30) consecutive months; or
- b. confirmed to CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 his/her identity and the details of the payment method used to credit Untainted Funds to the Account Holder’s CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account and then requested a withdrawal; any Untainted Funds on the CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account will be treated as though they were funds on an Inactive Account and CasinoPlex will remit the balance on the CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account of the Account Holder to the MGA.
3.6 Closure and cancellation of a CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account
- 3.6.1 An Account Holder may close or otherwise cancel his/her CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account by contacting CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Customer Support using the contact details provided in the “Get Help” section on the Website (www.CasinoPlex.com/support), either by phone or email. Any funds in the CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account will be remitted to the Account Holder.
- 3.6.2 Should an existing CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account be closed, any obligations already entered into will be honoured.
- 3.6.3 Account Holders who wish to recover funds held in a closed, locked or excluded account are advised to contact Customer Support.
- 3.6.4 In case of closure of a CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account due to gambling addiction or fraud, an individual must not open a new CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account. CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 will not be liable should the individual succeed in opening a new CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account, nor for any direct or indirect consequential damages. CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 reserves the right to close a account CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account in breach of this rule at any point.
4 Payment rules
4.1 Deposits to and withdrawals from a CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account shall at all times be made through a Financial Institution or a Payment Solution Provider. Procedures, terms and conditions, availability, and duration for deposits/withdrawals may vary depending on time as well as the country and Financial Institution in question. Current advice is available when logged in on the Website under the headings “Deposit” or “Withdrawal”.
4.2 CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 will not make a payment in excess of Two Thousand Euros (2.000,00€) (or its equivalent under the operational currency) to an Account Holder out of his/her CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account before the Account Holder’s identity, age and place of residence have been sufficiently verified.
4.3 CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 may appoint a Payment Solution Provider to act, receive deposits, hold and manage funds, and/or expedite withdrawals, on behalf of CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24.
4.4 CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 does not accept cash funds sent or delivered directly to CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 or a Payment Solution Provider.
4.5 CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 will credit to the CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account all funds received by CasinoPlex from or on behalf of the Account Holder, or owed by CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 to the Account Holder.
4.6 Account Holders can withdraw up to Seven Thousand Euros (7.000,00€) (or equivalent in USD or GBP) within a thirty- (30-) day period. For withdrawals larger than this amount, the remaining balance will automatically be returned to the player’s CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account.
4.7 Method of payment/withdrawal from/to CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account
4.7.1 An Account Holder is only allowed to:
- a. make deposits to his/her CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account with his/her personal Card or via his/her personal account created with one of the Financial Institutions or their licensees;
- b. request withdrawals of funds held on his/her CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account to his/her personal account created with one of the Financial Institutions or their licensees.
4.7.2 An Account Holder is responsible for providing CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 with the correct details of his/her personal account for the purpose of withdrawals from his/her CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account.
4.7.3 An Account Holder must not allow third parties to use his/her CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account to make deposits to or withdrawals from his/her CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account.
4.7.4 It is the Account Holder’s sole responsibility to ensure that he/she complies with the above provisions.
4.7.5 CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 shall not accept a wager from an Account Holder unless a CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account has been established in the name of the Account Holder and there are adequate funds in the CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account to cover the amount of the wager, or funds necessary to cover the amount of the wager are provided in an approved manner.
4.8 CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 shall not deal with the credit balance of a CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account except:
- a. to debit from the CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account a wager made by the Account Holder or an amount the Account Holder indicates they want to wager in the course of a game they are playing or about to play;
- b. to remit funds standing to the credit of the CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account to the Account Holder, at the Account Holder’s request, in terms of regulation 37 of the Remote Gaming Regulations;
- c. to pay reasonable bank charges for deposits received and funds withdrawn; or
- d. as otherwise authorised by the Remote Gaming Regulations.
4.9 The balance of a CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account may turn negative in case of chargeback.
4.10 Withdrawals from a CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account are made through payments addressed to the Account Holder or transferred to a bank account held in the name of the Account Holder, as advised by the Account Holder. Whenever possible, CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 will restrict withdrawals to be made only to the same account utilised by the Account Holder to make deposits.
4.11 When an Account Holder wishes to withdraw funds he/she has deposited into his/her CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account but have not wagered in any game or sport betting offer, CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 reserves the right to refuse to transfer the funds to another bank account than the one the funds originated if CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 suspects fraud and/or money laundering.
4.12 Depending on the payment method chosen by the Account Holder, minimum and/or maximum deposit limits may apply.
4.13 CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 reserves the right to charge the Account Holder for administrative costs resulting from withdrawals made by the Account Holder, as indicated on the Website.
4.14 Placing a bet through the Internet may be illegal in the jurisdiction in which an Account Holder is a resident and/or is domiciled; if so, the Account Holder is not authorised to use a Card for the purpose of placing a bet.
4.15 The participation of an Account Holder in the Services in a jurisdiction where such participation is prohibited by law shall not affect any stakes or payment made to and accrued for the benefit of CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24.
4.16 CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24, the Regulator or any Governing Authority may monitor CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 request to review all transactions to prevent money laundering. All suspicious transactions detected by CasinoPlex will be reported to the Governing Authorities.
4.17 It is the sole responsibility of the Account Holder to pay and proceed with all necessary diligence in relation to taxes on any Prize, if and where applicable.
5 Security rules
5.2 The Account Holder is given a personal account number. The Account Holder chooses a password and a username. It is the Account Holder’s own responsibility not to share this information. If the Account Holder has reasons to believe that others have become aware of this information, the Account Holder should immediately contact CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Customer Support and a new password will be issued. CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 is not required to maintain usernames or passwords. If the Account Holder misplaces, forgets, loses, or shares with a third party his/her username and/or password, or is otherwise unable to enter the Website or any Service for any reason other than a CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 error, CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 will not be responsible and will not be held liable for any claim regarding that CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account.
5.3 All telephone communications between the Account Holder and CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 are recorded for security and training purposes and/or compliance with accounting and finance regulations.
5.4 All electronic communications between the Account Holder and CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 are kept on record for compliance with accounting and finance regulations.
5.5 Card deposits may, from time to time, be partially and/or fully declined subject to certain security systems managed in collaboration with a Payment Solution Provider and/or a Financial Institution. Such security measures may decline Cards that are legitimate, but which nevertheless it may not be possible to process at a particular time. CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 personnel do not control the said systems, nor do they have any knowledge of the reasons for any deposits being declined.
5.6 CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 may request documents to verify the identity of the Card user and/or authorisation to use a specific Card and/or other facts and information provided by the Account Holder before expediting deposits and/or withdrawals. This may cause slight delays. From time to time, chargebacks are received and these will be treated in accordance with CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 procedures.
5.7 It is illegal to use and/or abuse an error or an instance of incompleteness on the Website and/or Services provided on the Website. Should the Account Holder detect or become aware of such an error or incompleteness, he/she shall:
- a. refrain from taking any advantage whatsoever thereof;
- b. keep strictly confidential such error or incompleteness;
- c. upon detection or becoming aware of such error or incompleteness, notify CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Without prejudice to other remedies available under law or equity, should the Account Holder not comply with this clause, CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24:
- a. shall be entitled to full compensation for all costs that may be associated with the error or incompleteness, and harm resulting from the breach of this clause by the Account Holder;
- b. reserves the right to, notably but not limited to, block the Account Holder’s CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account, and/or freeze or subtract all or part of the CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account balance without prior notice, in order to cover part or all of the damages suffered or envisaged to be suffered by CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24.
5.8 An Account Holder’s identity will be determined on the basis of all or a combination of information, such as name, mailing address, email address, credit/debit card number, and any other type of identification that may possibly be required.
6 Disclaimers, Limitations of Liability, Indemnification
6.1 The Terms as published in English and as amended from occasionally govern the Contract. Tanslations into other languages are made as a service and in good faith. In the event of discrepancy between the English version and a translation, the English version shall prevail.
6.2 The Account Holder is advised to comply with applicable legislation in the jurisdiction in which he/she are domiciled and/or resident. CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 does not provide advice to the Account Holder regarding tax and/or legal matters. Should the Account Holder wish to obtain advice regarding tax and legal matters, he/she is advised to contact appropriate advisers and/or authorities in the jurisdiction in which he/she is domiciled and/or is a resident.
6.3 In the event of CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 being found liable in any way by a court of law and/or a similar authority with legal competence and/or jurisdiction over CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24, then CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24’s liability is limited to the amount of the stake, or the Account Holder’s net winnings, whichever is the lesser. Alternatively, when relevant and applicable, the amount recorded in the CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account or the amount transferred into or out of the CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account, whichever is the lesser.
6.4 CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 reserves the right, at all times, to resolve any dispute, at its own discretion, in accordance with principles of equity.
6.5 CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 is not affiliated or connected with sports teams, event organisers, or players displayed on its Websites, and does not claim any intellectual property rights relating to their names and images, which are used strictly in order to provide the Services.
6.6 CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 makes no representation or warranty, explicit or implicit, as to the legal rights of the Account Holder to participate in the Services, nor shall any of CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 employees, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents or retailers have the authority to make any such representation or warranty. The Account Holder shall not use the Services, open, use or reuse a CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account, enter the Website, nor accept any Prize if the Account Holder does not fully understand, agree to, wish to become a party to, and comply with, without exception, all the Terms contained herein, as may be amended from time to time.
6.7 CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 does not acknowledge or accept any liability for damage and/or losses to an Account Holder and/or a third party caused directly and/or indirectly due to the Account Holder arising from or related to:
- a. deposit to a CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account via a third party’s Card or account;
- b. withdrawal from a CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account to a third party’s account;
- c. incorrect details of an Account Holder’s personal account for the purpose of withdrawals from his/her CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account;
- d. third party use of an Account Holder’s CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account to make deposits to or withdrawals from his/her CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account;
- e. mistake, misprint, misinterpretation, mishearing, misreading, mistranslation, spelling mistake, fault in reading, transaction error, technical failure, technical hazard, registration error, manifest error, cancellation of a game for any reason, Force Majeure and/or any other similar event;
- f. violation of the Terms;
- g. collusion and/or criminal actions;
- h. advice provided by CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24;
- i. failure of CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 central computer system or any part thereof; delays, losses, errors or omissions resulting from failure of any telecommunications or any other data transmission system; and/or
- j. financial risk and loss, including but not limited to variances in exchange rates.
6.8 The Account Holder should take all appropriate measures to protect the data and/or Software stored on his/her computer against all damage of any sort or intrusion.
6.9 The connection to the Website and the participation of the Account Holder in any Service is under the Account Holder’s responsibility. Specifically, Account Holder agrees and understands that the use of the Website and Services is at Account Holder’s own risk. CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 shall not be responsible and does not warranty that the use of the Website shall be uninterrupted, nor does CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 make any warranty as to the result that may be obtained from the use of the Website or the Services or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information provided.
6.10 The Account Holder understands that the Services offered on the Website are for entertainment value only. The Account Holder is not required to use the Services, and such participation, if elected by the Account Holder, is at the Account Holder’s sole choice, discretion and risk. The Account Holder’s interest in the Services and the Website is personal, and not professional. The Account Holder enters the Website for their sole personal entertainment. Any other entrance, access, use or reuse of the Services and/or the Website by the Account Holder/Player is prohibited.
6.11 The SMS notification service is purely for the benefit of the Account Holder. CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 does not acknowledge or accept any liability whatsoever should there be a mistake in the content of the SMS notifications or should the Account Holder fail to receive the SMS notification(s).
6.12 All information displayed on the Website (including but not limited to scores, results, time of the event, statistics, editorial text etc.) is provided for information purposes only, and not intended to constitute professional advice of any kind. Neither CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 nor any of its independent providers is liable for any information errors, incompleteness, inaccuracy or delays, or for any actions taken in reliance on information contained therein.
6.13 All Prizes won through competitions, promotions and/or poker tournaments organised by CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 will be sent within an estimated and not guaranteed delay of six (6) weeks from the end of the competition, promotion or tournament.
6.14 Should the Account Holder’s participation in the Services be interrupted by a failure of the telecommunication system, or of the Account Holder’s computer system, preventing them from continuing to use the Services after they have placed a wager, CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that its approved computer system enables the Account Holder to resume, upon restoration of the system, the Account Holder’s participation in the Services as at the time immediately before the interruption. If CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 system does not enable the Account Holder to do so, CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 shall:
- a. ensure that the game is terminated; and
- b. refund the amount of the wager to the Account Holder in their CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account.
6.15 Should a Service miscarry after starting due to a failure on the part of CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 computer operating system, CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 shall:
- a. refund the amount wagered in the Service, and if the Account Holder has an accrued credit at the time the Service miscarries, credit the monetary value of the credit to the Account Holder’s CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account or, if the said account no longer exists, by paying it to the Account Holder in an approved manner;
- b. immediately inform the Regulator of the circumstances of the incident; and
- c. refrain from conducting a further Service if the Service is likely to be affected by the same failure.
6.16 Participation in the Services implies knowledge and acceptance of the limits of the Internet, especially:
- a. technical capacity, response time for consultation, interrogation or transfer of information, risk of interruption, and in general risks inherent in any connection and transmission failure;
- b. failure in the protection of data;
- c. contamination risks by potential viruses circulating on the net. Hence, without prejudice to other clauses of this Disclaimer section, CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 shall not be responsible for (including but not limited to):
- a. transmission and/or reception of any data and/or information on the Internet;
- b. any dysfunction of the network preventing the good progress of any game;
- c. failure of any reception material or communication circuit;
- d. loss of any data;
- e. any damage caused by a virus, computing bug or technical failure;
- f. any damage caused to the materiel of the Player, including hardware and software;
- g. any failure preventing or limiting participation in a game, or a failure damaging the Account Holder’s system, including their hardware and software.
6.17 Gaming material (whether electronically obtained or obtained by other means) is automatically invalid if counterfeited, mutilated, forged, altered or tampered with in any way, or if illegible, mechanically or electronically reproduced, obtained outside authorised legitimate channels, or if it contains printing, production, typographical, mechanical, electronic or any other errors.
6.18 CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, mutilated, misdirected or “postage due” mail, requests, Prize claims or entries.
6.19 CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 liability for any error or malfunction included in the games is limited to replacement. CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 shall not be liable for playing device malfunctions nor attempts by the Account Holder to use the Services by methods, means or ways not intended by CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24.
6.20 The Account Holder shall hold CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and retailers harmless and shall fully defend and indemnify the same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of Account Holder’s:
- a. entry, use or reuse of the Website;
- b. use of any Website material;
- c. entry, use or reuse of the servers used to provide the Services;
- d. entry, use or reuse of a Client Application;
- e. use of third-party services, products, links, advertisements and/or tools;
- f. violations of any third-party rights, including third-party intellectual property or privacy rights;
- g. unauthorized use of the Website by any other person using Account Holder’s information;
- h. participation in the games, chat functionalities and Services;
- i. the acceptance of any Prize; or
- j. violation of these Terms.
6.21 Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24, its Software and Client application, software suppliers, subsidiary companies, or affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, reliance or consequential damages resulting from the use of or the inability to use CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 or its suppliers’ products, the Services, Website, Client Application and/or materials, including but not limited to loss of profits, lost data or business interruption, property damage, personal injury or death, reputational harm, or loss of information. The Account Holder specifically acknowledges and agrees that CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 is not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any Account Holder. If the Account Holder is dissatisfied with any Service, or with any of the present Terms, the Account Holder’s sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Services.
6.22 Any downloadable software, products or other materials, without limitation, are provided on an “as is” basis, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose against infringement, other than those warranties which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the Governing Law applicable to these Terms.
6.23 The Account Holder understands, acknowledges and accepts that any resemblance of names, circumstances or conditions used, depicted, described or suggested in the games operated on the Website with reality is entirely coincidental and unintended.
6.24 The Account Holder understands that CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 reserves the right to change or remove any of its Services at any time.
6.25 The Account Holder shall review the Terms as posted on the Website on a regular basis, and not less than once a month.
6.26 Some jurisdictions do not allow for the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so some of the above limitations may not apply to certain Account Holders.
7.1 CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 may collect the following personal information from Account Holders: name; identity number; address; date of birth; billing information, including but not limited to credit/debt card numbers and bank account information; telephone number; email address, “Personal Information.”
7.2 CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 may also collect the following non-personally-identifiable information, which may be linked to individual Account Holders: IP address; browser/software information; Websites visited before or after the Website; the type of device used to access the Website; general demographic information, such as age, income, and occupation; and the date and time of a player’s visit to Website.
7.3 CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 collects and processes Personal Information for the following purposes:
- a. the provision of its gaming and betting services;
- b. legal reasons;
- c. regulatory reasons;
- d. identification and/or authentication; and
- e. marketing purposes, based on the opt-in principle.
7.4 CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 adheres to the Data Protection Act and others relevant regulations, legal notices and/or similar instruments in force at the Place of the Contract, taking account of the Data Protection Directive (EC Directive 95/46/EC) and the Electronic Communications Privacy Directive (EC Directive/2002/58/EC as amended by Directive 2009/136/EC).
7.5 CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 has adopted best practices when it comes to the principles of email communication with Account Holders.
7.6 All the aforementioned is in place in order to assure Account Holders that at all times Personal Information is:
- a. processed in accordance with the rights of the Account Holder concerned;
- b. processed fairly and lawfully;
- c. obtained only for a specific and lawful purpose;
- d. adequate, relevant and not excessive to its purpose;
- e. accurate and updated;
- f. kept in a secure manner;
- g. not kept longer than is necessary for its purpose;
- h. not transferred to jurisdictions not adhering to the aforementioned Directives; and
- i. utilised for marketing purposes based on the opt-in principle.
7.7 CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 will disclose any of its Account Holders’ personal data and any other information and/or records relating to the Account Holder when ordered to do so by any Governing Authority and/or under any legal provision contained in the Governing Law.
7.8 CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 will instruct and authorise the Financial Institution with which an Account Holder’s account is held to disclose any information as may be requested by the Regulator in respect of a CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account.
7.9 For fraud detection and control purposes, the Account Holder agrees that CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 has the right to transfer Personal Information to third parties, including but not limited to Address Verification System service providers, Payment Service Providers and Financial Institutions. Furthermore, CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 reserves the right to disclose the Account Holder’s Personal Information to relevant parties where CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 has reasonable grounds to suspect irregularities involving a CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account.
7.10 CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 will keep the Account Holder’s personal data and all the financial transaction details for a minimum period of ten years after the closure of their CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account. CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 will delete the Account Holder’s personal data if no transaction has ever been registered on the Account Holder’s account.
7.11 Calls may be recorded and used for training purposes. Content can be disclosed when ordered to do so by any Governing Authority and/or under any legal provision contained in the Governing Law. Calls and electronic communications are stored for one year and then deleted from the system.
7.12 Any and all materials submitted for Prize claims become the property of CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 and will not be returned.
7.13 CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 reserves the right to process and access Personal Information for Customer Relationship Management (CRM) purposes; performance of the Terms by CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24, its suppliers and third-parties acting on its behalf; internal marketing and promotional activities; store and processing of player data in compliance with the laws and regulations regarding anti-money laundering.
7.14 Only Account Holders who have opted in will receive advertising material. Email marketing campaigns published by CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 may contain tracking facilities within the actual email. Subscriber activity is tracked and stored in a database for future analysis and evaluation. Such tracked activity may include but shall not be limited to: the opening of emails, forwarding of emails, the clicking of links within the email content, times, dates and frequency of activity. This information is used to refine future email campaigns and supply the subscriber with more relevant content based around his/her activity. Account Holders may opt-out or otherwise unsubscribe from a newsletter or marketing materials at any time via the unsubscribe link contained in the footer of each newsletter or by emailing CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
7.19 If an Account Holder accesses the Website and volunteers Personal Information, the Account HOlder may modify, update or delete such information by sending CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Account Holders should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 databases and that, further, CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 may be required to keep such information by law. In addition, please be aware that Account Holder’s ability to opt out from receiving marketing and promotional materials does not change CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 right to contact Account Holder regarding his/her use of the Website or the Services.
7.20 Protecting children’s privacy is important to CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24. For that reason, CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 does not collect or maintain information of those persons it actually knows are under the age of thirteen (13) nor is any part of the Website targeted to attract anyone under the age of thirteen (13). CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 requests that all users of the Website who are under the age of thirteen (13) not disclose or provide any Personal Information. If CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 discovers that a child under thirteen (13) has provided CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 with personally-identifiable information, CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 will delete that child’s Personal Information from its records, as possible and as permitted by law.
7.21 In addition to protecting the privacy of children under age (13) CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 is committed to protect the privacy of minors. Though the Website is not targeted to minors nor is it intended to be used by minors, if, for any reason a minor has shared Personal Information via the Website, said minor may request and obtain removal of such information by contacting CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 will delete a minor’s Personal Information from its records upon request pursuant to this provision and as possible and as permitted by law.
7.23 The Account Holder has the right to require access to his/her own Personal Information and/or has the right to correct and/or erase incorrect and/or inappropriate data, where available and where not prohibited by law. CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24may levy a small charge to cover the cost of administration regarding any request made in this regard.
8 Bonus rules
8.1.1 CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 regularly organises bonus campaigns for the different gaming products offered. The terms and conditions of the bonus system shall be defined in the bonus terms and conditions tailored to each bonus campaign as set forth in this section. Bonuses can be subject to the obligation of wagering them a certain number of times (“Turnaround Requirement”) before they can be withdrawn. If a bonus is subject to a Turnaround Requirement, winnings generated by the wager of the bonus will be able to be withdrawn only when the Turnaround Requirement is fulfilled.
8.1.2 An Account Holder is unless otherwise stated eligible for one (1) bonus per campaign, with the exception of so-called “Refer a friend” campaigns.
8.1.3 An Account Holder is only eligible for one (1) bonus per CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account which shall mean no more than one bonus per user, IP address, computer device, family, residential address, telephone number, credit or debit card and/or e-payment account, e-mail address, and environments where computers are shared (university, fraternity, school, public library, workplace, etc.).
8.1.4 An Account Holder must have made a minimum deposit of £/$/€10 to claim any bonus unless otherwise stated in the bonus campaign.
8.1.5 Any bonus can be credited only if an Account Holder does not have funds from a previous deposits or bonuses, the Account Holder’s balance is less than £/$/€ 0.50, and the Account Holder has not requested a withdrawal. In the event a withdraw request is made before the wagering requirements are met, then any bonuses and winnings will be perpetually and automatically forfeited.
8.1.6 All deposit bonuses, including “no deposit bonuses,” must be wagered 50 times the bonus amount unless otherwise stated in the campaign and will only be transferred once the wagering is completed.
8.1.7 When receiving a bonus, the maximum allowed bet is £/$/€5 per round until the wagering requirements have been met. In the event that bets of larger amounts have been made CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 reserves the right to forfeit the bonus and any winnings.
8.1.8 The wagering of all bonuses must be completed within thirty (30) calendar days after accepting them. If the wagering is not completed, then the bonuses and winnings will be removed from the applicable CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account automatically.
8.1.9 All games will count towards the wagering requirements; however certain games including Roulette, Blackjack and Live Casino have lower weighting than others. Kindly see “Games Category” below for more information. Please also note that bets on the following slot games do not count towards the bonus wagering requirements; Funky Fruits, The Love Boat, Magic Slots, Queen of the Pyramids, Purple Hot, Esmeralda, Gold Rally, Streak of Luck, Safe Cracker, The Pyramid of Ramesses, Goblin’s Cave, Ocean Princess, Tropic Reels, Triple Profit, Beach Life and Ugga Bugga.
|Game Category||Stake % Contribution|
|Slots (all varieties)||100%|
|Table & Card Games||5%|
|All Double Options||0%|
8.1.10 Deposit bonuses and No deposit bonuses cannot be used for play in the Live Casino unless otherwise stated in the campaign.
8.1.11 The minimum withdrawal when withdrawing winnings from a “No deposit bonus” using Skrill or Neteller will be £/$/€50.
8.1.12 Certain advertising sites may from time to time promote a different welcome bonus, no deposit offer or similar terms. If no bonus terms are stated on the affiliate’s website our standard bonus terms shall apply.
8.1.13 In the case that a player has an active bonus and moves after winning from low weighted games like table games, to high weighted games like slots (or first bets high and then low with a stake not in proportion to the balance) for the sole purpose of completing wagering requirements such a bonus and winnings will be forfeited.
8.1.14 CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 will have the right to withhold or otherwise decline or reverse any pay-out or winning amount or amend any policy in the event that CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 suspects an Account Holder is abusing or attempting to abuse any of the following: (i) bonuses; (ii) other promotions; or (iii) specific policy or rules determined in respect of an existing game or a new game. It is clarified that CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 may determine that such an abuse has taken place also if an Account Holder activity on our Website, by itself, is not abusive, but an Account Holder activities in other online casinos in addition to the Website, taken as a whole, constitutes such abuse of bonuses, promotions, policies or rules.
8.1.15 CasinoPlex’s bonuses are non redeemable bonuses unless otherwise stated.
8.1.16 CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 reserves the right to offer a specific bonus to a specific Account Holder or group of Account Holders.
8.2 Bonus Abuse
8.2.1 “Bonus Abuse” includes, but is not limited to:
- breach of the terms and conditions of a bonus, free bets or any other promotional offer;
- the opening of multiple accounts to claim multiple bonuses;
- participating in strategies;
- taking advantage of any software or system bug or failure; or
- partaking in any form of activity that CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24, in its sole discretion, deems to be abusive or solely designed to exploit bonus awards.
8.2.2 Where there is a reasonable suspicion that the Account Holder has committed or attempted to commit a bonus abuse, either on their own or as part of a group, CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 reserves the right to:
- forfeit the bonus allocated to the Account Holder and any winnings from that bonus, and/or
- revoke, deny, or withdraw a bonus offer from the Account Holder, and/or
- block an access to particular products, and/or
- exclude the Account Holder from any future promotional offers, and/or
- terminate the Account Holder’s account with immediate effect.
8.2.3 Where there is a reasonable suspicion that a series of bets has been placed by a customer or group of customers which, due to a bonus, free bet or any other promotional offer, result in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 reserves the right to reclaim the bonus and in its absolute discretion to settle bets at the correct odds, void the free bets and/or void any bet funded by the bonus or bonus winnings.
8.3 Additional Terms for Refer a Friend Bonuses
8.3.1 For “Refer a Friend” campaigns, an Account Holder can benefit from more than one bonus per campaign and/or per month, subject to the limit set up in each specific “Refer a Friend” campaign.
8.3.2 Referrers are not permitted to refer a member of their family nor are they permitted to refer friends or colleagues from the same household or with whom they share a credit or debit card or e-payment account, IP address and/or computer device.
8.3.3 Unless otherwise stated, Refer a Friend Bonuses are only given if the referred friend has never before held a CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account and makes a minimum deposit of £/$/€10 within seven (7) calendar days after receiving the Refer a Friend invitation.
8.3.4 To qualify for a refer-a-friend bonus the Account Holder must have similarly made at least one (1) minimum deposit of £/$/€50 per each new player referred.
8.3.5 CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 reserves the right to withhold the bonus from the Referrer and to discount bets made by one or more Referees where CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 suspects that the Referrer/Referee(s) has abused the spirit of the bonus offer including, but not limited to, instances where Referees make identical or very similar deposit and betting patterns.
8.4. Additional Terms for Welcome Bonuses
8.4.1 The welcome offer consists of one (1) one hundred percent (100%) bonus, up to £/$/€500, on Account Holder’s first deposit and a second bonus of one hundred fifty percent (150%,) up to £/$/€750, on Account Holder’s second deposit.
8.4.2 To qualify for both welcome bonuses, Account Holder must make a deposit of minimum £/$/€10 on his/her first and second deposit.
8.4.3 Once Account Holder has made his/her first deposit of minimum £/$/€10, a pop-up window will appear where Account Holder can accept or decline the bonus. The bonus will be added instantly to Account Holder’s account if Account Holder chooses to accept it. (This rule also applies for Account Holder’s second welcome bonus.)
8.3.5 If an Account Holder choses to opt out of the welcome bonus offer, then these bonuses cannot be applied to a CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account at a later date.
8.3.6 Welcome bonuses cannot be used for play in the live casino.
8.4 Additional Terms for Free and Special Bonuses
8.4.1 In order to reward its loyal players, CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 offers promotions that are either sent via e-mail or offered directly by CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 or announced on affiliate sites. These promotions allow Account Holders to receive free extra bonuses.
8.4.2 In order to receive the bonus the player must have an active CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account.
8.4.3 All special bonus gift offers are valid for forty-eight (48) hours if not stated otherwise in the description of the related promotional email.
8.4.4 Only players who received specific bonus code or invitation to use any other type of special cash back/extra deposit bonus gift via personal email are eligible for the promoted bonus. Special bonuses can be claimed by contacting customer support team via live chat or by sending an email.
8.4.5 The wagering requirements of “Free” bonuses can be up to 99 times, depending on the campaign.
8.4.6 The maximum withdrawable amount is €/£/$100 .
8.4.7 Free bonus gifts can be claimed only after a deposit has been made on the same day if it is not stated otherwise in the description of specific related promotional email.
8.4.8 The minimum payable amount of any special bonus is £/$/€10.
8.4.9 Special cash back bonus gifts are paid out on the following day’s morning, casino time (GMT+2) after a related invitational email has been sent out to a player.
8.4.10 Special cash back bonus gifts are calculated based on net loss for previous day of the promotional period.
8.4.11 All special bonus gifts are over and above any standard daily, weekly and monthly bonus offers if it is not stated otherwise in the description of specific related promotional email.
9 Chat functionality rules
9.1 Some games are provided to the Account Holder with a free chat functionality in order to communicate with the dealer or with others players in collective table conversations. Rules are applied to ensure that a pleasant ambience is preserved on the network, that no fraudulent activity is facilitated, and that players feel part of the community. The Account Holder shall not use the chat functionality for collusion purposes. Private chats between the players are prohibited.
9.2 In no event shall CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 be liable towards any Account Holder using the chat functionality for any damage arising from other Account Holders’ conduct.
9.3 The Account Holder shall indemnify and hold CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 harmless against any damage arising out of the Account Holder’s illegal, unlawful or inappropriate conduct, or arising out of violation on the part of the Account Holder of these chat rules.
9.4 The chat functionality is moderated or monitored by the software provider and/or CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24, either automatically or by human means. All the conversations are recorded and will be stored for a reasonable period. In case of infringement or suspected infringement of the chat functionality rules, the moderator will warn the Account Holder. If the Account Holder does not change their behaviour, they may be excluded from the chat room. An Account Holder can also be excluded with immediate effect without prior warning. In case of multiple exclusions from the chat room, the game provider can, at its own discretion, decide to exclude the Account Holder from the chat room indefinitely. Any suspicious chats will be reported to the Governing Authorities.
9.5 The Account Holder must respect the following rules of behaviour:
- a. Use the chat functionality in good faith;
- b. Do not infringe or try to infringe the privacy or rights of the others players;
- c. Do not harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any other player;
- d. Do not transmit obscene or offensive content;
- e. Do not disrupt the normal flow of dialogue;
- f. Do not use any indecent or foul language, or make vulgar or threatening statements;
- g. Create a username in good taste – CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 or the game provider reserves the right to change the username if this rule is not respected;
- h. Do not argue or bicker with the others players;
- i. Exchanges with the others players shall not contain any illegal content, including: (i) pornography or sexually explicit content; (ii) incitation to any kind of hatred, notably based on race, ethnic group, gender, religion, or sexuality; (iii) pejorative terms about illness or disabilities; (iv) promotion, encouragement or facilitation of antisocial behaviour; (v) discrimination or encouragement to discriminate against any social group, or exploitation of vulnerable sections of society; (vi) gratuitous violence, or promotion, encouragement or facilitation of violence, terrorism or others activities that pose a threat to national security; (vii) promotion, encouragement or facilitation of illegal activities; (viii) misleading representations or defamation; (ix) promotion of tobacco, alcohol and drugs; (x) promotion of the tobacco or armaments industry; (xi) any content potentially detrimental to CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24.
- j. Do not advertise or promote third-party websites or activities, even forums;
- k. Do not assume a false identity;
- l. Do not give or ask personal details;
- m. Respect and be courteous and friendly to all participants and chat moderators;
- n. Do not spam the chat functionality;
- o. Do not try to influence the others players’ actions and thus the outcome of the game through intimidation, abuse or revealing the strength of the player’s hand in a game; and
- p. Interact with the others players in the table language. On shared network tables, the language is English.
9.6 The chat functionality rules are applicable to the chat functionalities of all the games and Services provided to the Account Holder, as well as to any other tool where the Account Holder can interact with others users of the Website. The chat functionality rules may be complemented by some terms and conditions attached to the games or Services, or be amended from time to time.
10 Casino – Games – Live Casino
10.1 Game providers – Casino, Games and Live Casino are provided by the following game providers (the “Game Providers”):
10.2 The Casino and Games products are provided to CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 by the following game providers (as indicated in each game): Playtech plc.
10.3 The Live Casino is provided to CasinoPlex by the following Game Providers: Playtech plc.
10.4 CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 is authorised by the Game Providers to represent, promote and market the services of the Casino, Live Casino and Games.
10.5 CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 receives, holds and pays funds in relation to an Account Holder for the purpose of transactions and settlements with the Casino, Live Casino and Games.
10.6 CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 is not liable for any dispute related to the Intellectual property rights attached to the Casino, Games and/or Live Casino.
10.7 CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 accepts and acknowledges liability for transactions conducted to, from and/or with the Casino, Live Casino and Games exclusively for funds received, held and/or paid to and/or from a CasinoPlex Account in conjunction with arrangement with the Game Providers.
10.8 Casino and Games can be played for free or against payment. As a consequence, the Account Holder understands and acknowledges that no purchase is necessary or required to play Casino and Game products. To be able to play for money, an individual must register and become an Account Holder.
10.9 CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 and the Game Providers’ employees, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, subsidiaries, agents, retailers and members of their respective immediate families are not eligible to participate in the Casino, Live Casino and Games.
10.10 Specific country exclusions: U.S.A., Puerto Rico, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands, US Minor Outlying Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, American Samoa, Micronesia, Hong Kong, Philippines, Netherlands Antilles, Antigua and Barbuda, Cyprus, Israel, Turkey, France, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Martinique, New Caledonia, French Polynesia, St. Pierre and Miquelon, Reunion, French Southern Territories, Wallis Futuna, Mayotte, Libya, Spain, Estonia, Singapore, Belgium, Bulgaria, Portugal, Romania, Ukraine, Italy, Hungary.
11.1 PokerPlex24 online poker is provided and maintained by iPoker (Playtech plc.)
11.2 PokerPlex24 has licensed iPoker (Playtech plc.) to use its registered trademark “PokerPlex24”.
11.3 PokerPlex24 is licensed by iPoker (Playtech plc.) to represent, promote and/or market the PokerPlex24 Poker services.
11.4 PokerPlex24 accepts and acknowledges liability for transactions conducted to, from and/or with the PokerPlex24 Poker, exclusively for funds received, held and/or paid to and/or from a PokerPlex24 Account in conjunction with arrangements with iPoker (Playtech plc.).
11.5 Specific country exclusions: U.S.A., Puerto Rico, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands, US Minor Outlying Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, American Samoa, Micronesia, Hong Kong, Philippines, Netherlands Antilles, Antigua and Barbuda, Cyprus, Israel, Turkey, France, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Martinique, New Caledonia, French Polynesia, St. Pierre and Miquelon, Reunion, French Southern Territories, Wallis Futuna, Mayotte, Libya, Spain, Estonia, Singapore, Belgium, Bulgaria, Portugal, Romania, Ukraine, Italy, Hungary.
12 Intellectual Property
12.1 This is an agreement for access to and use of the Website, and Account Holder is not granted a license to any software or intellectual property by these Terms. The Website is protected by Malta and, where applicable, international intellectual property laws. The Website belongs to CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 and is the property of CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 or its licensors (if any). CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 retains all ownership rights in the Website.
12.2 All material displayed or transmitted on or via the Website, including but not limited to guides, text, photographs, images, illustrations, video clips, audio clips, and graphics, (hereinafter “Materials,”) are owned by CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 and are protected by Malta and international copyright, trademarks, service marks, and other proprietary rights, laws and treaties. Except as provided, Account Holder may not copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, rent, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, repost, perform, display, or in any way commercially exploit the Materials carried on the Website nor may Account Holder infringe upon any of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights contained in the Materials.
12.3 Account Holder may not remove or alter, nor cause to be removed or altered, any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices or visual marks and logos from the Materials.
12.4 Account Holder may make a single print copy of any Materials provided by CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 on or via the Website for personal, non-commercial use only, provide that Account Holder does not remove nor cause to be removed any copyright, trademarks, or other proprietary notices or visual marks or logos from the Materials. Account Holder may not archive or retain any of the Materials accessed via Website without our express written permission. All requests for archiving, republication or retention of any part of the Materials must be in writing to CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 and must clearly state the purpose and manner in which the Material will be used. Account Holder acquires no rights or licenses whatsoever in the Materials other than the limited right to use the Website in accordance with these Terms. Any of the Materials accessed or downloaded from the Website must be accessed or downloaded in accordance with the Terms. CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 reserves any rights not expressly granted under these Terms.
12.5 Account Holder may have the opportunity to provide reviews, suggestions, ideas, and feedback, (collectively, “Feedback.”) Should Account Holder so provide such Feedback he/she grants CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 sole ownership of the same, which includes, without limitation, the right for CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 or any third party CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 designates, to use, copy, transmit, excerpt, publish, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, create derivative works of, host, index, cache, tag, encode, modify and adapt (including without limitation the right to adapt to streaming, downloading, broadcast, mobile, digital, thumbnail, scanning or other technologies) in any form or media now known or hereinafter developed. All such Feedback shall be treated as non-confidential.
12.6 If it is determined by a court of law or arbitrator that Account Holder retains moral rights (including rights of attribution or integrity) in the content submitted, Account Holder hereby declares that (a) he/she does not require that any personally-identifying information be used in connection with the content, or any derivative works of or upgrades or updates thereto; (b) Account Holder has no objection to the publication, use, modification, deletion and exploitation of the content by CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 or its licensees, successors and assigns; (c) Account Holder forever waives and agrees not to claim or assert any entitlement to any and all moral rights of an author in any of the content; and (d) Account Holder forever releases CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24, and its licensees, successors and assigns, from any claims that Account Holder could otherwise assert against CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 by virtue of any such moral rights. Account Holder also permits any other persons to access, view, store or reproduce the content for that User’s personal use.
12.7 Account Holder acknowledges that his/her Feedback may contain concepts, ideas, materials, proposals, suggestions and the like relating to CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 or its initiatives, (“Ideas.”) With respect to Ideas Account Holder acknowledges that: (a) CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 receives numerous submissions from many parties and/or may have independently-developed and/or considered ideas similar to Account Holder’s Ideas, and that CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24’s review of Account Holder’s Ideas is not an admission of novelty, priority or originality; and (b) CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24’s use of any ideas similar to Account Holder’s Ideas, whether based on Account Holder’s Feedback or Submissions, provided to CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 by third parties, or independently-developed or considered by CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24, shall be without obligation to Account Holder.
13 Claims and disputes
13.1 Any claim regarding a transaction in conjunction with a CasinoPlex or PokerPlex24 Account shall be made to CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 within six (6) months after the transaction, payment and/or settlement took place, or should have taken place; otherwise CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 reserves the right, at its own discretion, not to consider the claim.
13.2 If an Account Holder wishes to lodge a complaint, it should do so with CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24’s Customer Support using the contact details on the “Get Help” page on the Website. The parties should do their utmost to reach an amicable settlement within a reasonable time. The complainant may also lodge a complaint within the Regulator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
13.3 The complaint must contain clear and unequivocal information about the Account Holder’s identity, and shall give all the relevant details that gave rise to the complaint. CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 will immediately look into any complaint made to it or to the Regulator.
13.4 CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 will inform the Account Holder or, where the complaint was referred to CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 by the Regulator, the Regulator of the results of its investigations within twenty-one (21) days from the date on which the complaint has been lodged with CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24.
13.5 Any legal claim or dispute arising under or in connection with the Contract shall be settled in accordance with the Governing Law of the Place of the Contract.
13.6 If a dispute should occur between CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 and the Account Holder, CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 will make accessible to the Account Holder a detailed transaction record. Such information will also be made available to a legitimate third party (e.g. a judge or court) if CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 deems it necessary or if it is required by a legitimate authority.
14.1 CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 may provide Account Holders with access to third-party tools and Websites over which CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 neither monitors nor has any control nor input. CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 provides access to such tools “as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to an Account Holder’s use of optional third-party tools. Any use of optional tools offered is entirely at Account Holder’s own risk and discretion, and Account Holder should ensure that he/she is familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider.
14.2 Certain content, products and services available via the Website may include materials from third-parties. Third-party links from the Website may direct Account Holders to third-party websites and/or services that are not affiliated with CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24. CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy, and CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 deso not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials, websites and/or services, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
14.3 Account Holder represents and warrants to the other that it has full power and authority to enter into these Terms.
14.4 Any waiver of a right under these Terms shall only be effective if agreed or declared in writing. A delay in exercising a right or the non-exercise of a right shall not be deemed a waiver and shall not prevent a party from exercising that right in the future. The rights and remedies herein provided are cumulative and not exclusive of any rights and remedies provided by law.
14.5 CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 shall not be bound to meet any obligation if prevented from doing so as a consequence of acts of God or force majeure, including but not limited to measures taken or imposed by any government or public authority or in case of any other event beyond the control of CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24, including but not limited to natural disasters (such as storm, hurricane, fire, flood, earthquake), war, civil unrest, terrorist activities, states of emergency, government sanctions, embargos, nationalizations, strikes and breakdowns of public utilities (such as of electricity or telecommunication services). CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 shall use all reasonable efforts to notify Account Holders of the circumstances causing the delay and to resume performance as soon as possible, both without undue delay.
14.6 CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 shall have the right to assign and/or transfer these Terms and its rights and obligations hereunder to any third party after notifying Account Holder as provided for herein. Account Holder agrees and acknowledges that he/she shall not assign or transfer his/her rights or sub-contract or delegate the performance of any of its obligations under these Terms without the prior written consent of CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 in its sole and exclusive discretion.
14.7 These Terms do not give any right to any third party unless explicitly stated herein.
14.8 If any part of these Terms are determined to be invalid or unenforceable by applicable law, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of these Terms will continue in effect.
14.9 Except as explicitly stated otherwise, any notices shall be given via registered mail toE-Play 24 LTD, Tigne Place , Block 12 , Floor 1/5, Tigne Street, Sliema SLM3173 Malta. In the case of any Account Holder, any notices shall be given to the email address Account Holder provides to CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 (either during the registration process or when Account Holder’s email address changes). Notice shall be deemed given twenty-four (24) hours after email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid. Alternatively, CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 may give Account Holder notice by certified mail, postage prepaid and return receipt requested, to the address provided to CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 upon CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Account registration. In such case, notice shall be deemed given three (3) days after the date of mailing.
Any substantial amendment to these CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Terms shall be notified in advance by CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 to the Account Holder before coming into effect.
This is version of these CasinoPlex / PokerPlex24 Terms, was last updated on 17/10/2016.